hallo

i had the sam issue. i switched to an external mysql database: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Continuum+on+MySQL

archiva and continuum can share the same users database! that is also my configuration. actually someone told me this is recommended :)

regards
ossi

Mick Knutson schrieb:
Thanks. Sorry, but I am new the the Derby DB. Are there dirctions on setting
up the external DB? I.e. do I need a users DB and an application DB? And if
I need 2, can the Users DB be shared between the 2?