As I understand here it's a permission issue.
If your first continuum start was with a user a : all projects have
been checkout and working directories created with this user.
Now you shutdown continuum and restart it with a user b, this user b
don't have the permissions on the files/directories created by the
user a.
Two solutions :
- re use the same user
- change the permission rights (chown/chmod on unix sorry don't know on windows)

--
Olivier