To: <continuum-users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: Problem to send email (Validation user) with Continuum 1.1 final

On Dec 21, 2007 5:06 AM, Claudio Ranieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I did a test with file security.properties in /path/to/continuum/conf/ and
work out.
As sugestion, the Continuum Team can add the file
/path/to/continuum/conf/security.properties in next release of Continuum.

We should definitely document it better, and possibly leave a sample
file in /conf, but it doesn't need to be there unless you're
overriding the defaults.

The Continuum Team can unify all sender email. Today, there are 2 config in

/path/to/continuum/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml
(parameters from-mailbox and from-name)
   and
/path/to/continuum/conf/security.properties

Probably not, since the first file comes from Continuum, and the
second from Redback, a separate project that gets included into
Continuum to handle authenticataion and role-based authorization.

--
Wendy