I did this config.
Thank you for your return.

To: <continuum-users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 4:10 AM
Subject: RE: Doubt about mail notifier

Hi

Continuum send a mail ONLY if the build state is modified. If you're always in success, Continuum doesn't send mail. If you want to receive a mail for each build, you can configure "alwaysSend" to true in "\continuum-1.1\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\plexus\application.xml"

Regards
Pallavi