Hi all,

I am upgrading from continuum 1.0.3 to continuum 1.1.
I have manually migrated all my 112 projects and build definitions
to continuum 1.1 8-)

Now, when I start continuum it takes about 30 minutes to start up.

When I initially installed continuum 1.1 it only took a few seconds
to start up. But after I added all me 112 projects I noticed this
slow startup behavior.

I am running continuum 1.1 in a standalone configuration on
Redhat Linux. I am using JDK 1.5.0_14-b03.

Continuum 1.0.3 works just fine on the same box under JDK 1.4.2.
It starts up in seconds with all my 112 projects.

Has anyone observed similar issues?
Any workarounds or configuration tweaks?

Thanks in advance,

Oliver Enseling

NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information of Motricity.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and