I'm using Continuum 1.1, I logged-in as administrator and created a new
user for example "developer" and assigned it "12345" password.

When I tried later to login using the new account "developer" with the
"12345" password, Continuum displayed the following message:

. You have entered an incorrect username and/or password.

I logged again as an administrator and double checked everything, and
tried it again, but I'm still keep getting the same result?

What could be wrong?

Also, is there is a way where I can stop Continuum from prompting for a
user\password to view the build output? When the build is done and the
email is sent, we'd like to be able to view the build output results by
going direct to the build result screen bypassing Continuum prompt for
the user and password values.

  Thanks,

      Sameh