Hmm... I've now ran into this issue.  I changed the password(s) for the
accounts I have, but Continuum keeps indicating 'Account Locked'.  Where is
this security.properties file suppose to be placed for Continuum and what
path/file am I supposed to enable this in.

Johnathan

>>> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at  2:39 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Wendy Smoak"