I'm so glad you asked that, Emily, and thanks for your reflections, Greg.

I love Becky Hill's dances.

Bob Isaacs told us, during his calling workshop at CDH, that Becky paved
the way for women to get into calling. Apparently there were few (or none?)
women callers before her. Bob might have more info to share about Becky.

Amanda