With the sad, but expected report from Eazel softare of their
recent dissoulution into Linux cyber-history, we stand only to
remember the glory of their intent; Make Linux work for the
masses.

Amen.

Now that the eulogy is done with, what on earth are we going to
do about a product that is layden with "Eazel Services"
components?  I think Mandrake should concider removing all the
Eazel service nonsense stuck in Nautilus, and just make it a
Mozilla based GNOME enviroment (translation; make it what we're
already using it for).

Or, replace all the Eazel service stuff with Mandrakeupdate
stuff...  That would be interesting...