The two MAIN problems under gnome are certainly file management and...PRINTING !!!! Abiword has it's own printbox, so does galeon, so does gnumeric, so does ggv...can someone do something pretty about that ! You can't tell a new user to open an xterm and type "lpr"...and what if you want to print landscape ? Please read "man lpr". That's not serious.
That's a shame because there are really very good things in gnome panel (i love the "two menus" concept) , desktop (icons resizing) , control-center (really easier than kcontrol) and nautilus (image zoom with the mouse..) for ex.
We need those two very important dialog boxes : printing and file selection.

Buchan Milne a écrit: