in a precedent bug report, i told my via 8233 sound card was not recognized by draksound, even if the driver was already loaded (it gave an message saying "<< >> " was not supported..).
This is now fixed, thanks a lot !
I really like this new tool and i think the "help" button is a great idea : it make things clear about alsa and oss, and provide very useful commands for newbees.
Thanks a lot mandrake ! This 9.1 will be really good : easy access to Floppy/CDROM, easy CD burning, great control center, great integration of gnome apps into KDE and vice-versa, easy connection of my notebook to the LAN via ifplugd, very good documentation...that's almost perfect !
The only things missing are
new gnome open/save and printing dialogs (gnome 2.4 ? I hope...),
the french traduction for mozilla (but it seems this will come soon...),
the small text concerning e-patent during install process.

Thanks a lot,
Henri.