Hi,

Ever since being upgraded to the KDE 3.1.2 packages, Konqueror on my (fully
up-to-date) Cooker machine fails to create thumbnails for _any_ file type.
Thumbnails that already exist are presented just fine, but when Konqueror
encounters a file without a thumbnail (of a type for which previews are
turned on) the gear icon just spins for a while (roughly 1 sec for each such
file) without any thumbnail file being created.  The problem still occurs if
I create a new user, so I don't think it has to do with a config file.
Anyone else seeing this?

Andy Neitzke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]