Am Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 00:15:14 Uhr MET, schrieb Michael Reinsch:
> Unfortunately the industrial.so required by
> /usr/share/themes/Gorilla/gtk/gtkrc is missing.

Hi,

I have no idea where that one came from. Maybe you should file an
upstream bug report.

> And the following error message can be seen:
> /usr/share/themes/Gorilla/gtk-2.0/iconrc:175: error: invalid string
> constant "gorilla-default", expected valid string constant

Hmm, maybe the constant isn't known yet because it's defined later in
the gtkrc. I cannot test this now, could you try to move the include
statement for iconrc after the definition of gorilla-default in the
gtkrc file?

BTW I'm on the list, so 1 instead of 3 mails should be enough.
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of