On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 22:53, jokerman64 wrote:
> Cooker is too buggy to release afinal in september.
> You guys can't release yet, USB 2 support is still buggy, NVIDIA and AMD X
> problems haven't been solved yet. And of course we have to wait for XFCE 4,
> KDE 3.2 (which JUST released an  alpha) AND Openoffice 1.1 to hit.

oh, thanks. we see the light now.

</sarcasm>

could you BE any more vague? "USB 2 support is still buggy"? "NVIDIA and
AMD X problems haven't been solved yet"? WHAT USB devices? WHAT bugs?
WHY should we wait for the Next Big Software Thing when there'll be
another Next Big Software Thing right after that? Buy a clue, they're
cheap.
--
adamw