On Sunday 28 September 2003 13:17, Michael Reinsch wrote:
> Hi!
>
> - some packages have a maintainer who is not really the maintainer of
> this package (i.e. most changes are done by someone else), so a bug
> report isn't assigned to the correct person.

we all receive bugreport for all packages, but, this is right, this
could be improved.

> A proposal how development/mdk could be a bit different:
>
> - change release cycle for full blown releases to about once a year

no, because hardware change so often that 1 year is too long to have the
hardware supported.
6 month allow people to have their new hardware without too much
problem.
This question has been so discussed that i think it should go in a FAQ
on the wiki :)

--

Michaël Scherer