- What was wrong in 9.2 development process?

Enhancement requests should be handled first and all defects from previous
releases fixed or closed.

- We though a bit late in the 9.2 development process to  split cooker ml,
we  should do it now.

I agree. I am interested in printing and laptop development stuff only for
the moment. It would be nice to subscribe to only the components one is
interested in.

- What could we do to improve 9.3/10.0 development.

Earlier feature freeze and more subsequent Beta/RC. Also, focus on having
stable/accessible/current mirrors.

- What should we do to improve the Wiki.

 - Should we have cooker snapshot ISOs?

I think these would be unnecessary

- What could we do, as a community, to increase the acceptance of
mandrakelinux?

Target the corporate desktop/client market.

- And anything related to the mandrakelinux distro.
Include "no brainer" tools/wizards for creating print/file servers or other
types of servers. Include tools/wizards for clients to join windows
domains...