On May 16, 2001 05:21 pm, you wrote:
> hi,
> i just rebuild vlc (a dvd player), you can get it from contrib.
> Now, deCSS (not included in our package due to ...) is available threw a
> plug'in. You can get it from http://www.videolan.org, you just need to
> install vlc-css to have the deCSS working.
>
> I need more testing on it and on the ppc version (i can't test it), so let
> me know how it works..
> yves

I get the following error with the mdk-build when I attempt to open a disc:

input error: no suitable input module for `dvd:/dev/dvd'

It repeats until I close the program.   I had the same problem with 0.2.72
I can substitute the RedHat RPM of vlc for the mdk vlc and it works.   Any
suggestions?
--
"Live fast, die young,
you're sucking up my bandwidth"