Hi!

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:45:25 +0200 (CEST)
François Pons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * Mon Aug 26 2002 François Pons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4.0-4mdk
> - improved skip.list contents to provides using sense and regexp
>   on package fullname.

Hmmm, I have dev and MAKEDEV in the skip.list, but both are now
displayed:

root@nibbler ~ # cat /etc/urpmi/skip.list
# Here you can specify the package you don't want to install
MAKEDEV
dev
root@nibbler ~ # urpmi --auto-select
To satisfy dependencies, the following packages are going to be
installed (0 MB):
MAKEDEV-3.3.1-7mdk.i586
dev-3.3.1-7mdk.i586
Is it OK? (Y/n)

I also tried MAKEDEV* and dev*, but they are not skipped. Could you
maybe also mention this in the urpmi manpage (maybe with some examples)?

Thanks.

--
  Michael Reinsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                       http://mr.uue.org