--- Gwenole Beauchesne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Awesome!!!  Where can we get more info. on how
> this
> > works (both OO.o and printerdrake)?
>
> LC_ALL=<locale> locale -k LC_PAPER returns the paper
> dimensions for
> <locale>.

and then it translates that info. to a paper size
setting?  Cool.

> printerdrake generates correct psprint.conf if
> either OOo or SO is
> found. But better ask Till for the internals. He is
> printers master. ;-)

Hehe, I was gonna try to implement that, he beat me to
it.  I wonder if it'll configure the paper size for
other things too now (like KDE and Mozilla).

You guys are doing really excellent work.