Hi,

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Peter Ruskin wrote:

> > What do you mean by "is not a word"? I mean, it's part of the
> > dictionary..

> Just remove the final "s".  There is no plural form for information.

All the messages in the drak* -programs need to be proofread by a native
english speaker. As a translator I run into very weird sentence
constructions and spelling mistakes ("dinamic") all the time.

[if this is to happen, please do it more than a few days for the final
release. Translators do need a little time to update all the fuzzy strings
again, you see.]

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen                    Artificial Intelligence student
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 mobile phone: +31-6-44360778