Hi all.

After upgrading to latest cooker, I can't boot no more like before.
ie: I had 'read-only' flag in lilo.conf, and everything worked.
Now, the init sequence starts so spit:

/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit: line xxx: /dev/null: Read-only filesystem.

And it is true, there are tons of > /dev/null before / is remounted rw.
It blocks, I type Ctrl-C and tries to start, but fsck fails and drops me
to a shell. I had to set root fs 'read-write' in lilo.conf and create
a /fastboot to get a normal startup.

Perhaps this works ok with devfs, and is broken in a non-devfs setup
(like mine??)

TIA

--
J.A. Magallon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      \                 Software is like sex:
werewolf.able.es                         \           It's better when it's free