Ian Ventura-Whiting wrote:

> On the desktop please change the home icon. It looks naff.
>
> **
>
> Ian Ventura-Whiting
> */Senior Customer Support Engineer/*
>

> Network Disaster Recovery Ltd
> No. 2 Golden Cross
> 220 Chester Street
> Aston
> Birmingham
> B6 4AH
>
> Tel: +44 (0) 121 380 2000
> Fax: +44 (0) 121 359 0534
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Web:_ _www.NDR.co.uk <http://www.ndr.co.uk/>
>
> **********************************************************************************
>
> The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are
> ntended for the named recipient(s) only. It may also be privileged and
> confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you must take no
> action as a result of receiving it, including, but not limited to
> copying, distributing and amending it. If this communication has been
> sent to you in error, please contact us immediately and do not show
> the communication to any other party.
>
> NDR shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of the content of
> the communication and makes no warranty as to accuracy. Any views or
> opinions presented are solely those of the author.
>
> Viruses:- Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
> attachments are free from viruses, we advise that in keeping with good
> computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually
> virus free.

I do agree, it's ridiculous. All others are great (like the icons for
sections in the menu, icons for scanners...). Why having this flat icon
on the desktop ? This is the one we use the most, and the one which is
the worst.
Perhaps that could be good to have the same home icon on gnome and kde...

Henri