Brent Hasty wrote on Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 01:29:32AM -0700 :
> 2 issues
>
> fist all my terminals are using the eepro100 ic with pxe.  how do I set the
> server up to boot the terminals using these nics with pxe?

What do you want to know.  I have PXE setup at the office serving 8.2,
9.0, and Cooker net installs.  I used Erwan's pxe server rpms and
whatever else it pulled in, then configured them.  The config files are
very well documented.

The only gotcha I came across is that the tftp server is set to use
/var/lib/tftpboot instead of /tftpboot.  And since it's chrooted, you
can't symlink to the network.img, you have to put a copy of it.  A
simple oneline command in my rsync script (for cooker) took care of
keeping it current.

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
           MandrakeSoft USA   http://www.mandrakesoft.com
Mandrake: An amalgam of good ideas from RedHat, Debian, and MandrakeSoft.