Guillaume Rousse wrote:
As it seems to be rather hype currently to speaks about tools for making rpm build easier, let me share also some trivial trick i use to switch between different rpm build environment.

All actual files (.rpmrc, .rpmmacros, .rpmlintrc, .rpmprocrc) for foo environment have their name postfixed with .foo (.rpmrc.foo, .rpmmacros.foo, .rpmlintrc.foo, .rpmprocrc). The attached script use symlinks to create correct configuration.
For myself, i am using a Makefile in my ~/rpm/SPECS dir with thoses rules:

mdk:
@perl -pi -e 's#\%vendor\s.*#\%vendor\t\tMandrakeSoft#' ~/.rpmmacros
plf:
@perl -pi -e 's#\%vendor\s.*#\%vendor\t\tPenguin Liberation Front#' ~/.rpmmacros

(do not forget to translate space into tab if needed).
here are some of he other rules..

all:
@echo "I do nothing."
clean: