Wu, Zhongren wrote:
I am using ccp4mg to get nice graphics for presentations.  I have no
problems to get movie.gif files for structure rotations.  However, when
use animation, I ran into a lot problems.  I followed the instructions
closely and get morph files (pdb format) from the yale.edu server.  But
ccp4mg refuses to take them, complaining the wrong format.  I hope
somebody can help me out.

Hello Zhongren Wu,

If ccp4mg complains about the format of the PDB file(s) it is probably right. The devil is in the detail - what does it say? If I had to guess, I'd say that the files from they yale.edu are not sanctioned PDB format.

Paul.

p.s. slightly ironic that you should ask about ccp4mg here. There is a mailing list for ccp4mg questions:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=CCP4MG