Stefan Becker wrote:

recently I installed Coot 0.6.0 and had so far no problems using it. Now I wanted to use it combined with shelxl refinement but encounter the problem that the Sequence view window in the Coot 0.6.0 version doesn´t present the chains as in earlier versions. I must number chains in Coot e.g. 1001...., 2001...., 3001.... etc. for creating the shelxl .ins file. Now the sequence view in the new Coot version positions the chains along a number line and this line stops after 3245, so that I cannot see e.g. the glycerols that are in the 3000 range and the waters that are in the 4000 range. With the older Coot versions this was not an issue. There all chains were listed in rows below each other and there was no number line.

Confirmed - even in the latest 0.6.2 pre.

This needs to be fixed.

Thanks,