On 05/06/15 14:50, Sheriff, Steven wrote:

At BMS we do many hundreds of structures a year with ligands and we assign the same, already assigned, three-letter code for all of our ligands (unless we have two or more different ligands in a single structure...)

(I have plans to improve Coot in this regard.)

And now to answer Lau Sze Yi at last: