Paul, as an aside to this, would it be possible to have it so that if the
relevant boxes in the "Environment Distances" menu are checked then H-bonds
and.or bumps are automatically re-calculated on re-centering?  Currently
it's necessary to check off & on one of the boxes every time the view is
re-centered.  If I forget to do that it's very easy to miss bumps (and I
don't have a great deal of faith in MP's concept of what constitutes a
bump)!

Cheers

-- Ian