Hello,

For RNA modelling I used to have a "user-defined-restraints.scm" script which
allowed me to maintain proper base-paring geometry while I did real-space
refinement and regularization.
Unfortunately, my script doesn't seem to work on new coot versions; as I'm
running the script the restrains tab opens, I'm able to select to nucleotides
but then the real-space refine doesn't maintain proper base-pairing geometry
(the latest coot version that it worked in was 0.7).
Do you have an updated script for the newer versions of coot or can you command
me another options for RNA helix refinement?

Thanks!

Donna