On 30/11/2016 10:25, Folmer Fredslund wrote:

As was mentioned, there were some problems with COOT and mutations
after a recent CCP4 update.

I've seen crashes after "Add OXT to Residue..." (from Calculate->Other
Modelling Tools) in revision 6498 provided by CCP4-7.0 (update 24),
but I don't see the same problem with revision 6506 (the latest
nightly build made for Ubuntu 14.04, running on Ubuntu 14.04)

So, I hope the 6506 changes can be delivered in the next CCP4 update.

I hope so too. I do, from time to time, correspond with the CCP4 team, but the problem that you mention above was never apparent in my builds and (thanks to Oliver Clarke) the fix for which was already in place in the pre-release binaries weeks before it was mentioned on CCP4BB.