Curse of Nouvea. Must blacklist it then install Nvidia driver. Lots of web help
on that. You need to be a geek for that.

________________________________
<COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on behalf of David Bhella <david.bhe...@glasgow.ac.uk>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2023 8:56:23 AM
To: COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK <COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Subject: Re: stero/Mono&GPU

Hi all

There is another element to this I think - that NVIDIA have not supported 3D
vision in their GPU drivers since 2019 - so you need to download and install a
legacy driver I think 425 was the last release with 3Dvision support.

I am away from my lab now so can’t check which version I am running on our
CentOS 7 machine.

Professor of Structural Virology
Associate Director - MRC-University of Glasgow Centre for Virus Research
Director - Scottish Centre for Macromolecular Imaging

Sir Michael Stoker Building
Garscube Campus
464 Bearsden Road
Glasgow G61 1QH