Thanks for the feedback Brian and Rémi.

I'm assuming this would go into JDK 8 at the earliest, so there seems
to be some time to build out the test cases and other related missing
methods. Are JUnit tests acceptable (I see only a couple in
jdk/test/java/dyn/) or would you prefer the standalone tests that seem
to be the majority?

As I was incorporating some of the comments tonight, I noticed a
possible improvement to Collections.UnmodifiableList#subList to handle
cases where the underlying List's subList method returns a proper
RandomAccess List implementation and by using the unmodifiableList
method to wrap it appropriately. Similar changes could be made for
SynchronizedList and CheckedList. Should this be handled as a separate
bug?

         public List<E> subList(int fromIndex, int toIndex) {
-            return new UnmodifiableList<E>(list.subList(fromIndex, toIndex));
+            return unmodifiableList(list.subList(fromIndex, toIndex));
         }

On another note, does anyone know what the typical turnaround time is
from submitting a signed SCA/OCA to being listed on
https://sca.dev.java.net/CA_signatories.htm? I see the list was last
updated on 2011/01/18, but the SCA java.net project now seems to be
locked in preparation for migrating to the new java.net system.

Thanks,
Dave