On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 08:26:02 GMT, Jaikiran Pai <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Can I please get a review of this change which addresses
>> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8285405?
>>
>> I've added the test for `LinkedHashMap.newLinkedHashMap(int)` in the
>> existing `test/jdk/java/util/LinkedHashMap/Basic.java` since that test has
>> tests for various APIs of this class.
>>
>> For `WeakHashMap.newWeakHashMap` and `HashMap.newHashMap`, I have created
>> new test classes under relevant locations, since these classes already have
>> test classes (almost) per API/feature in those locations.
>
> Jaikiran Pai has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   add newline at the end of the new file

I've now update the PR to include tests for `HashSet.newHashSet` and
`LinkedHashSet.newLinkedHashSet` APIs. Additionally, their implementation too
have has been modified to do the necessary negative param check. The copyright
year on the `LinkedHashSet.java` file has also been updated accordingly.

P.S: Please ignore the bot message which talks about rebase/force-push. No
rebase or force-push was done (only the recommended merge command was used to
merge with latest master branch). I will check with the relevant team to see if
there's some bug in the bot which generates that message. I have seen that
happen recently on few other PRs as well.

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9036