On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 18:19:42 GMT, Thiago Henrique Hüpner
<d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> test/jdk/tools/jar/modularJar/Basic.java line 44:
>>
>>> 42:
>>> 43: import jdk.internal.module.ModuleReferenceImpl;
>>> 44: import jdk.internal.module.ModuleResolution;
>>
>> At some point we need to put in test infrastructure to avoid this and a few
>> other tests from depending on JDK internals.
>
> Do you think it is better to parse the output of `javap` instead of using the
> internals to detect if it worked?

Parsing the output of javap would be fragile. Instead, I think we'll just add
some test infrastructure at some point, maybe when this class file attribute is
documented somewhere.

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9049