Hi,

I am working on a i18n ver. of Coreblog by replacing message strings in
DTML documents with MessageCatalog.gettext calls. However, in the zh-TW
locale (Traditional Chinese), the MessageCatalog does not seem to work.

For comfirming my suspection, I follow the web
(http://www.manterola.org/familia/luistxo/coreblog/en, find via google)
,and add an additional Chinese interface. My conclusion is even coreblog
is in utf-8 encoding,the MessageCatalog does not return messages with
the right encoding.

If I add <*dtml*-*call* "RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/html;
charset=utf-8')"> before the <dtml-var "gettext('message-text.')"> ,then
text in that module display correctly ,but texts of the entries in the
Blog become "?????".

I still try to find what cause this problem. Could anyone give me a hint?

--
Guan Da-Chang,