https://ticket.coreboot.org/issues/463#change-1430

* Author: Felix Niederwanger
* Target version: none
* Start date: 2023-02-18
* Affected versions: master
* Affected hardware: Starbook Mark VI
* Affected OS: openSUSE Tumbleweed
The `nvramtool` on my Starbook Mark VI reports that it can't find the coreboot
table:

```
# nvramtool -d
nvramtool: coreboot table not found.  coreboot does not appear to
        be installed on this system.  Scanning for the table produced the
        following results:

            0 valid signatures were found with bad header checksums.
            0 valid headers were found with bad table checksums.
```
I compiled the `nvramtool` freshly on my Laptop using the documentation from
https://www.coreboot.org/Nvramtool

```
$ git clone http://review.coreboot.org/coreboot.git
$ cd coreboot/util/nvramtool
$ make
```

## System info

* openSUSE Tumbleweed
* Kernel 6.1.12-1-default

--
You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it,
or are involved in it.