Hello,

I have been trying to add my e-mail address to my account on Gerrit, but I keep getting the error message it's already in use by a different account.

I have always used GitHub OAuth to sign in, so I'm not sure what went wrong, but it looks like Gerrit has two user accounts for me: https://review.coreboot.org/q/owner:kkeijzer and https://review.coreboot.org/q/owner:kevin%2540quietlife.nl

As I only have access to the former account and not to the latter - which does have my e-mail address associated with it - I was wondering if it would be possible to either merge these accounts, or remove the e-mail address from the old account.

Note that I never wanted to send this to the general mailing list, but I don't know who the admins of Gerrit are. Otherwise I would have contacted you directly. Feel free to reply off-list to follow up.

Thanks in advance.

--
With kind regards,

Kevin Keijzer