Ok, I missed the list email address since it was not in CC so I could not
use the "reply all" feature.
So if I understand correctly, we just need to set the value in FspmUpd.h by
changing the code to something like "ActiveSmallCoreCount = 0;" before
building and flashing coreboot?
Are there already some FSP parameters that we can change without
reflashing? For example like we can do to disable / enable Intel Management
Engine using nvramtool (
https://github.com/system76/firmware-open/blob/master/docs/intel-me.md).