What I like about Lisi's TOE, --beyond being E8 and the 248 proposed
particles via 248 symmetries---  is that the 248  divided by  8 = 31
and 8 is the basic to Rybonics GUTOE.

248 / 8 = 31

In Rybonics, the primary, regular/symmetrical, 5-fold icosahedron,
has 31 primary great circle-like polygonal geodesic pathways, that
correspond to three or four of the known bosonic forces i.e.

Weak force / W+, W- Zo = 15 Great Circles

EM / photon = 10 Great Circles( these also define the 5 sets of 4-
fold, primary, 4 Great Circles and these 4 can infold to define a and
EM sine-wave pattern. )

strong force / gluon = 6 Great Circles

Thats 15 + 10 + 6 = 31

The non-quantized --ergo alledged-- gravity,  is the ultra-micro,
finite set of close-packed spacetime events occurring on the convex
surface of these geodesic pathways.

In Rybonics it is the interference of these 8 sets of 31 primary
Great Circles that define 4-fold polyhedra --and there corresponding
25 Great Circles--  as the known fermionic particles.

The odd-ball in the above is mesons, which are two fermionic quarks
but have bosonic spin, thats odd and strange and in Rybonic's they
correspond to the 4-fold 4 Great Circles i.e. they are very identical
to the any one of the 5-fold icosahedrons , 5 sets of 4 Great
Circles, as defined by the 5-fold 10 Great Circles.

Mesons( two quarks ) are what bind protons to neutrons in nucleus of
atoms.

Furthermore, the mamamilan  human complex is closest in complexity to
our complex universe ergo there may be some correspondence between;

  There are 31 spinal cord nerve segments in a human spinal cord:
[ ergo 31 bilateral nerves ]

* 8 cervical segments (cervical nerves exit spinal column above C1
and below C1-C7)
* 12 thoracic segments (thoracic nerves exit spinal column below T1-T12)
* 5 lumbar segments (lumbar nerves exit spinal column below L1-L5)
* 5 sacral segments (sacral nerves exit spinal column below S1-S5)
* 1 coccygeal segment (coccygeal nerves exit spinal column at coccyx)

In conclusion, I would also mention, that, the topology of the EM
sine-wave --via infolding of 4 Great Circles--  is composed of  4
appendage curves  ---4 triangles in Euclidean space--- having a
centrally located bundle of crossings as a nucleus.

  I see this nucleated, 4-fold sine-wave as being the basic blueprint
for all complex animals i.e. the human has four primary appendages
plus the head.

I see the purity of the nucleated sine-wave becoming less pure, when
the nuclear bundle of the pure/ideal sine-wave migrates to the end of
the sine-wave to become like and external nucleation.

It is as tho the sine-wave pops out a head to look around and even
back in upon itself to say hey cool, I see a sine-wave.

RYbo