Ralf Hildebrandt skrev, on 11-08-2007 16:42:

>> Im using postfix with the always_bcc feature, to do a backup of all
>> the messages in a backup account. Im using too amavis to provide
>> antiSpam/Virus support to my server.
>>
>> Because im using the content filter, the messages are arriving
>> duplicated to the backup account.
>
> I have the same setup and it doesn't happen here. Show your master.cf,
> please.

Not that I'd ever have (much of) an issue with Ralf Hildebrandt (a
hero), but in my toffee-nosed opinion, Postfix issues such as this are
far better confined to the Postfix ML. OP is doing about everything
wrong he can, but he asked for a maildrop solution. Well, there is one ...

Best,

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw