Sergio wrote:
Hi all,

I'm running courier-imap 4.1.0 and courier-authlib 0.60.2 in a**
Debian etch box. I'm getting user information from MYSQL backend and vpopmail,
here is my **authdaemonrc* *file:

authmodulelist="authvchkpw"
authmodulelistorig="authvchkpw"
daemons=5
authdaemonvar=/usr/local/var/spool/authdaemon
DEBUG_LOGIN=0
DEFAULTOPTIONS=""
LOGGEROPTS=""
#LDAPTLS_CACERT=/path/to/cacert.pem
#LDAPTLS_REQCERT=demand
#LDAPTLS_CERT=/path/to/clientcert.pem
#LDAPTLS_KEY=/path/to/clientkey.pem

and here is my courier-authlib configure:
*./configure
--prefix=/usr/local --exec-prefix=/usr/local --with-authvchkpw
--without-authldap --without-authmysql --disable-root-check --with-ssl
--with-authchangepwdir=/usr/local/libexec/authlib --with-debian

*Problem : Daily a need to restart** authdaemond service because imap login
failed.At morning if i restart service all works fine until the next day when a
check mail again (imap account in outlook) or i try to login in webmail (horde)
Any idea? Seems as if the service goes in sleeping mode
Thanks
**