2008/2/21, Lionel Pinkhard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> Why don't you set up an alias [EMAIL PROTECTED] which forwards to all
> these users' mailboxes? Then you can set their mail clients to send as
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and mail on [EMAIL PROTECTED] will be receive by all
> of them, the only problem is that users will only see their own sent
> messages.

they need to know what everyone has answered so this solution I think wont
be accepted... by our customers

I need everyone to view the responses of everyone...

I think the ideal solution for your scenario would actually be to use a
> ticketing system such as osTicket, that is what we use here to obtain the
> same goal, we've used the above setup before, but ticketing works out best,
> then two people won't accidentaly reply to the same mail (this could happen
> even on mailbox sharing).

Nice idea, and I liked this system quite easy and powerful as far as I read,
but don't think our customers won't accept too... because people would say
is difficult... sure...

Hope this helps,

So if any of this things isn't accepted and the only option is to use imap
account installed in the outlook of several people, could I have mailbox
corruptions? or similar?

Very thanked truthly mates.

Lionel

--