Olivier Nicole writes:

I am using SpamAssassin to tag the spam, when spam is recognised, the
header X-Spam-Flag: YES is added to the message. But still the message
is delivered to the default user mailbox instead of going to the .Junk
folder.

The folder .Junk exists and is of type maildir.

It used to work, but stopped working while I did not change anything
on the maildrop side (but changed quite a lot on the postfix side).

Any idea what may be going wrong?

Use the log command to trace the execution of the maildrop recipe.