Hello again.. next problem :-)

I can login to the imap server using outlook 2007 without errors now. The
location of the mails on the server is ~/IMAPdir/INBOX/[cur/new/tmp] and in the
imapd configfile I have “MAILDIRPATH=IMAPdir”. In outlook, the root mail folder
is empty, and that worked when we used the Binc imap server. But with
courier-imap, I don't see any mails that are in the mailbox. When I enter INBOX
as root, then I still see no mails, but outlook automatically creates a folder
in the IMAPdir for spam (~/IMAPdir/new-folder/). I am a bit confused. I prefer
not to change the client settings, because that means I have to update many
pc's here in the company. Any hints on how I can make this work? Thanks in
advance !!

Tom