Hello,

We are having some problems with maildirsize file with deliverquota.

I´m not sure but sometimes looks like maildirsize is corrupted. It´s not
possible that one user has more than 100% quota usage.

1000S
         600           3
        -200           1
         200           1
         200           1
         200           1
         200           1

I don´t know but sometimes maildirsize looks like additions and subtractions
are bad. I think that this happens when I move messages from some folders to
other folders and the user is receiving too much mail.

...but, I repeat,  I am not sure.

I use couirier-imap & openldap & maildrop (deliverquota). - I don´t use
vpopmail.

Any ideas?