Matus UHLAR - fantomas writes:

On 24.07.17 21:17, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
- OpenSSL 1.1.0 update. Custom protocol level format selection has been deprecated. The TLS_PROTOCOL setting is removed from all configuration files, and the latest supported TLS version will always be used. No changes to the GnuTLS alternative option.

do you want to say that we'll be unable to disable/enable some protocol
versions as we did before?

Yes, and no. The OpenSSL library deprecated, and will be removing most of those options. They are no longer available via OpenSSL. But it turns out it's still possible to use some of the "+" configurations, so I'll be putting TLS_PROTOCOL back in, but with only a limited set of options to choose from.