On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:02:59 -0700
"Randall Shaw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

#
#I've been trying to get esmtp working with "Mail" on OS X... "Mail" has
#an option for an account to send mail via authentication smtp and then
#you input the username/password in two fields. Seems simple enough,
#however no matter what I put in the fields that is the actual data of the
#account (which btw, "Mail" is able to GET mail fine with that account
#info), courier errors with:

I've got an OS X box here as well, I just configured it to use the
username/password for the user, and it works like a charm.  Relaying is
perfect.

The login for imap/pop is identical to the login for esmtp.

--
Jesse Keating
j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: