On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:23:38 +0100
"Bill Michell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

#
#[Bill Michell] It is in the Requires(post) lines scattered liberally through
#the spec file. Actually, it seems to have been the first part of the line
#that was causing RPM to choke, not the second...

I see from your other message that it's because of a RPM version problem.  We
can't help that SuSe ships an old as dirt RPM version.

As to your email client, Outlook is quite brain dead as to how it should handle
quotes and replies.  If at all possible, I urge you to try another client, like
Eudora, Mozilla Mail, Mullberry, or something.  Perhaps you can change the way
that Outlook does it's silly replies, and use carrots or something instead of
just expecting the user to rudely reply on the top of the message.

--
Jesse Keating
j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: