I have courier set to authenticate using authvchkpw
This is all good, however, on occasions, authentication for some domains stops working. I have a few domains on the box all controlled by vpopmail (vchkpw).

The only way to get these domains working again is to restart the imap servers.
System config is
qmail/vpopmail/courier IMAP/squirrelmail on redhat 7.2.
The default domain has never failed, only the extra domains, and like I said, restarting the imap server fixes the problem. Has anyone else had anything like this? Any one got any suggestions?

Brad