On Saturday 05 April 2003 06:43, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> You need to have ghostscript installed, and make sure that the attachment
> carries the application/pdf MIME type.

I can do those 2 things, basically I'm looking for the magic that needs to
happen w/ courier so that the options passed to Hylafax's sendfax will work.
Not sure if mgetty+sendfax's "sendfax" accepts the same options.

I'm also trying to get some help from the mgetty folks as to why I couldn't
get this modem working, when it works fine in hylafax.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net